Sales Operations Manager
- Establish and manage the criteria for processing, qualifying and assigning leads;
- Implement and optimize sales and workflow processes in CRM (ZOHO);
- Manage and optimize tools and processes and train teams;
- Create and present performance reports and dashboards;
- Manage interdepartmental structuring projects (marketing, sales, customer success).
- A Bachelor's degree in Administration or any other relevant training;
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Experience in project management;
- Solid knowledge of CRM and automated marketing;
- Experience in data analysis and creation of statistical reports;
- Proficiency in English and French (written and spoken) at an advanced level.
- You have a strong interest in technology, are resourceful and curious;
- You are a team player and want to collaborate in the company’s success;
- You are motivated by achieving concrete results;
- You are disciplined, organized and methodical;
- You are analytical;
- You are creative and proactive;
- You are a good communicator;
- You have the capacity for strategy and a global vision.
Why join UEAT?
- Participate in growth and success in a dynamic work environment and a start-up atmosphere that will conquer the world;
- Work in the most exciting offices in Québec City;
- Get access to a gym at all times directly in the office;
- Free coffee, snacks, fruit and more;
- Be part of an extraordinary project and growth;
- Flexible hours;
- Education encouraged by management;
- Management always open to new ideas and happy hour activities.
Temps Plein, Permanent
- 0-2 années d'expérience