Sales Team Leader
Participate in the establishment and coaching of the sales team at UEAT
- Serve as a resource person for the sales team;
- Set up, train, supervise and support the sales team in terms of methods and management of tools;
- Establish a culture of quality, responsiveness and proactivity within the team;
- Implement innovative ways of doing things in terms of sales, whether in prospecting, qualification, discovery calls, managing objections and/or closing;
- Provide coaching and training in relation to our sales tools;
- Ensure that the team responds to prospects within 1 hour during business hours, and within 2 hours at all other times;
- Help the team present itself as specialists in online ordering and UEAT experts to the prospect database and do sales-consulting/consulting-sales;
- Ensure that each member of the team sells and meets their KPIs.
- At least 1 year of experience in managing a call centre team or a sales team;
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Experience in sales of SaaS, B2B technology/software products, and knowledge of the restaurant industry is an asset;
- Leadership, coaching skills, a born seller, autonomous, results-oriented and an intrapreneurial mind.
- Outstanding coach and manager focused on results as much as on people;
- Be focused on achieving results, regardless of the effort required;
- See a refusal as an opportunity;
- Manage priorities and stress well;
- Have a strong interest in technology, be resourceful and curious;
- Be a team player and want to be a part of the company’s success.
Why join UEAT?
- Participate in growth and success in a dynamic work environment and a start-up atmosphere that will conquer the world;
- Work in the most exciting offices in Québec City;
- Get access to a gym at all times directly in the office;
- Free coffee, snacks, fruit and more;
- Be part of an extraordinary project and growth;
- Flexible hours;
- Education encouraged by management;
- Management always open to new ideas and happy hour activities.
Temps Plein, Permanent