- Respond to prospects within 1 hour during normal business hours, and within 2 hours at all other times;
- Respond to customers in real time via real-time sales tools (chat, inbound calls, etc.);
- Ensure constant, innovative and intelligent lead nurturing with the UEAT lead database in order to convert as much as possible into opportunities;
- Present yourself as a specialist in online ordering and a UEAT expert to the prospect database and do sales-consulting/consulting-sales;
- Sign contracts;
- Collaborate with key members of the sales and marketing teams to develop lead nurturing strategies;
- Use sales tools, such as Zoho, PandaDoc, Google Suite or another, to communicate and archive customer data;
- Educate customers about UEAT and the reasons to have online ordering tools;
- Present UEAT, answer questions and objections from prospects;
- Sell and meet sales performance KPIs.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in inbound sales to companies;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Ideally, experience selling SaaS technology/software products;
- Positive, persistent, resourceful, autonomous, versatile and meticulous.
- Focussed on achieving results, regardless of the effort required;
- See a refusal as an opportunity;
- Manage priorities and stress well;
- Have a strong interest in technology, be resourceful and curious;
- Be a team player and want to be a part of the company’s success.
Why join UEAT?
- Participate in growth and success in a dynamic work environment and a start-up atmosphere that will conquer the world;
- Work in the most exciting offices in Québec City;
- Get access to a gym at all times directly in the office;
- Free coffee, snacks, fruit and more;
- Be part of an extraordinary project and growth;
- Flexible hours;
- Education encouraged by management;
- Management always open to new ideas and happy hour activities.
Temps Plein, Permanent