Sales Development Representative
- Build and maintain contact lists with restaurant chains in Canada and the USA and contact them by phone, email or other means of communication;
- Educate customers about UEAT and the reasons to have online ordering tools;
- Identify and qualify the people responsible for purchasing online ordering solutions in restaurant chains;
- Present UEAT, and answer questions and objections from prospects/leads;
- Sell and meet sales performance KPIs in outbound mode.
- At a minimum: you have a desire to make sales a real career, and possess a unique creativity to help us find ways to connect with our prospects and engage with them. No other previous experience is required;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Ideally, you have knowledge of the SaaS world and an interest in selling technological products;
- You are positive, persistent, resourceful, autonomous, versatile and meticulous.
- Be focused on achieving results, regardless of the effort required;
- See a refusal as an opportunity;
- Manage priorities and stress well;
- Have a strong interest in technology, be resourceful and curious;
- Be a team player and want to participate in the company’s success.
Why join UEAT?
- Participate in growth and success in a dynamic work environment and a start-up atmosphere that will conquer the world;
- Work in the most exciting offices in Québec City;
- Get access to a gym at all times directly in the office;
- Free coffee, snacks, fruit and more;
- Be part of an extraordinary project and growth;
- Flexible hours;
- Education encouraged by management;
- Always open to new ideas and happy hour activities.
Temps Plein, Permanent