Content Marketing Manager
- Develop content strategy aligned with the marketing objectives;
- Coordinate content production;
- List and prioritize the communications needs of the various departments;
- Ensure that content respects the strategy (content, design, brand image, etc.);
- Manage and optimize the content production processes.
- Completed studies in marketing, administration or other relevant field;
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Experience in writing various publications related to content and SEO strategy;
- Demonstrated experience in creating and implementing processes (an asset);
- Proficiency in English and French (written and spoken) at the advanced level (Spanish is an asset);
- Knowledge of the restaurant industry or the SAAS offer (an asset).
- Be resourceful, meticulous and curious;
- Be a team player and want to participate in the company’s success;
- Possess a capacity for strategy and global vision;
- Be motivated by achieving concrete results;
- Ensure good management of priorities and stress;
- Be creative and proactive;
- Have an analytical mind;
- Be a good communicator.
Why join UEAT?
- Participate in growth and success in a dynamic work environment and a start-up atmosphere that will conquer the world;
- Work in the most exciting offices in Québec City;
- Get access to a gym at all times directly in the office;
- Free coffee, snacks, fruit and more;
- Be part of an extraordinary project and growth;
- Flexible hours;
- Education encouraged by management;
- Management always open to new ideas and happy hour activities.
Temps Plein, Permanent