- Collect the necessary information for each type of integration;
- Integrate the UEAT software with partner solutions;
- Set up or improve integration processes;
- Manage exchanges with various external stakeholders;
- Provide training and knowledge transfer related to integrations;
- Bring innovative ideas in terms of integration practices.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position and field;
- Relevant experience required in customer service;
- Proficiency in English and French (written and spoken) at an advanced level;
- Proficiency in the Google Drive suite (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Mail);
- Resourceful, autonomous and versatile;
- Meticulous and rigorous;
- Knowledge of the technical aspects to running restaurants (a major asset);
- Knowledge of the restaurant industry (a major asset).
- Have good priority management;
- Demonstrate positive leadership;
- Ability to juggle different tasks and projects at the same time;
- Be a dedicated and collaborative team player;
- Be passionate about new technologies and customer service;
- Demonstrate autonomy, discipline, meticulousness and organization;
- Work well under pressure.
Why join UEAT?
- Participate in growth and success in a dynamic work environment and a start-up atmosphere that will conquer the world;
- Work in the most exciting offices in Québec City;
- Get access to a gym at all times directly in the office;
- Free coffee, snacks, fruit and more;
- Be part of an extraordinary project and growth;
- Flexible hours;
- Education encouraged by management;
- Management always open to new ideas and happy hour activities.
Temps Plein, Permanent