- Establish the project schedule with the client ;
- Build and integrate the online menu;
- Manage work activities with various external stakeholders;
- Test and have the web menu approved by the client;
- Provide user training;
- Ensure the handover from the client to the support team;
- Participate in drafting documentation (procedures, user manuals and update notes).
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position and field (SaaS);
- Relevant experience required in customer service;
- Proficiency in English and French (written and spoken) at an advanced level;
- Knowledge of the restaurant industry (an asset).
- Provide impeccable customer service;
- Demonstrate diplomacy;
- Have a strong interest in technology, be resourceful and curious;
- Be a team player and want to participate in the company’s success;
- Manage priorities and stress well.
Why join UEAT?
- Participate in growth and success in a dynamic work environment and a start-up atmosphere that will conquer the world;
- Work in the most exciting offices in Québec City;
- Get access to a gym at all times directly in the office;
- Free coffee, snacks, fruit and more;
- Be part of an extraordinary project and growth;
- Flexible hours;
- Education encouraged by management;
- Always open to new ideas and happy hour activities.
Temps Plein, Permanent