We are looking for passionate and ambitious candidates ready to make life easier for restaurateurs around the world.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Organize and structure the Department of Development and Infrastructure;
- Establish and communicate the Department of Development and Infrastructure’s promising and priority projects and oversee their progress;
- Grow the team according to the company’s objectives (recruit, develop and coach);
- Work closely and proactively with other departments to integrate development plans;
- Serve as the technology expert and strategic advisor to executive management;
- Manage your department’s budget and maintain relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications & desired profile
- Have a university degree in management, computer/software engineering or computer science, or equivalent experience;
- Have 8 years or more of experience in managing and growing software development teams (ideally SaaS transactional/e-commerce companies);
- Have a strong knowledge of technology (programming languages, framework, databases);
- Be fluently bilingual in English and French;
- Be recognized for your leadership, creativity and positive attitude;
- Be open to change within a context of strong growth;
- Have high professional integrity.
Why join UEAT now
- Participating in the growth and success of a Québec company that will conquer the world by helping restaurateurs;
- Accelerating your career (enjoy a rewarding career path, self-improvement, continuing education, and opportunity for advancement);
- Enjoying a work/life balance (group insurance, flexible schedule, ability to work both in the office and at home);
- Being part of a close-knit team that’s like a family (we’re always open to new ideas and activities for our social events);
- Being in the coolest offices in Québec City (open-plan office space, onsite exercise room, games room, massage therapy room, etc.).
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Application formSee all available positions