We are looking for passionate and ambitious candidates ready to make life easier for restaurateurs around the world.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Constantly improve processes and training tools for employees
- Coordinate new employee onboarding
- Design and provide training on techniques, tools, processes and evaluate learning
- Analyze training needs
- A minimum of 3 years of training experience in sales/customer service
- Presentation skills
- Understanding of customer service best practices
- Be perfectly bilingual (English and French)
- Knowledge of Spanish (an asset)
- Knowledge of the technology sector (an asset)
- Be recognized for your leadership, proactivity and organization
- Be open to changes within a context of strong growth
- Have an interest in the world of technology
- Demonstrate professional behaviour
Why join UEAT now?
- Participate in the growth and success of a Quebec company that will conquer the world by helping restaurateurs
- Accelerate your career (enjoy a rewarding career path, self-improvement, opportunity for advancement)
- Enjoy a work/life balance (group insurance, flexible schedule, ability to work both in the office and at home)
- Be part of a close-knit team that’s like a family (we’re always open to new ideas and activities for our social events)
- Be in the coolest offices in Quebec City (open-plan office space, onsite exercise room, game room, massage therapy room, etc.).
Job Type: Full-time, permanent