We are looking for passionate and ambitious candidates ready to make life easier for restaurateurs around the world.
- Deliver human first-line response to restaurants, answering questions, resolving support tickets, escalating issues when required.
- Learn and retain detailed product knowledge and internal troubleshooting processes.
- Collaborate in a team player environment work frictionlessly with remote-based colleagues and internal teams.
- Promote impeccable customer service and strong attention to detail;
- Prioritize your requests, multi-tasking as part of a remote-based call center.
- Demonstrate autonomy, discipline, rigor, and organizational skills
- Review and update internal wiki documentation and training materials.
- Thrive within a start-up model, comfortably navigating grey areas while working to develop and grow as part of our global team.
- Full-time position, monthly schedule covering restaurant’s peak demands, nights, weekends, and rotating holiday schedule.
- Be passionate, ambitious, and ready to learn.
- Demonstrate excellent (written and verbal) communication skills in French, English, and a blend of bi-bilingualism.
- Must be comfortable and clearly communicate (phone or email) with either language using translation tools if necessary.
- Possess a technical education (diploma or DEC) and/or 3 years of relevant experience in software training, software support, or remote helpdesk technical support of IT networks.
- Prior experience in restaurant operations or hospitality management is a plus.
- Provide impeccable customer service;
- Manage priorities well;
- Be a dedicated and collaborative team player;
- Be passionate about new technologies and customer service;
- Demonstrate autonomy, discipline, rigor and organization;
- Work well under pressure.
Why join UEAT?
- Participate in growth and success in a dynamic work environment and a start-up atmosphere that will conquer the world;
- Work in the most exciting offices in Québec City;
- Get access to a gym at all times directly in the office;
- Free coffee, snacks, fruit and more;
- Be part of an extraordinary project and growth;
- Flexible hours;
- Education encouraged by management;
- Management always open to new ideas and happy hour activities.