We are looking for passionate and ambitious candidates ready to make life easier for restaurateurs around the world.
- Provide front-line support to our customers;
- Handle Level 1 support tickets;
- Prioritize support and improvement requests;
- Develop product knowledge;
- Collaborate with the development and quality assurance departments;
- Help draft documentation (procedures, user manuals and update notes).
- 1 to 3 years of experience in similar positions;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Proficiency in the Google Drive suite (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Mail);
- Be resourceful, autonomous and versatile;
- Be meticulous and rigorous;
- Experience with the Zoho suite (a major asset);
- Knowledge of the technical aspects to running restaurants (a major asset);
- Provide impeccable customer service;
- Manage priorities well;
- Be a dedicated and collaborative team player;
- Be passionate about new technologies and customer service;
- Demonstrate autonomy, discipline, rigor and organization;
- Work well under pressure.
Why join UEAT?
- Participate in growth and success in a dynamic work environment and a start-up atmosphere that will conquer the world;
- Work in the most exciting offices in Québec City;
- Get access to a gym at all times directly in the office;
- Free coffee, snacks, fruit and more;
- Be part of an extraordinary project and growth;
- Flexible hours;
- Education encouraged by management;
- Management always open to new ideas and happy hour activities.