UEAT would like to welcome a Sales Operations Specialist- Sales Ops to join us and play a key role in UEAT’s growth.
The flavours of your week
- Support the marketing team to achieve the objectives:
- Develop strategies, tools and processes to help the team increase its productivity (automation, nurturing, processes).
- Produce analyses and make recommendations.
- Track and analyze campaign results.
- Establish and execute processes to capture leads:
- Continuously optimize the lead journey.
- Implement automated workflows.
- Optimize “lead scoring” and “contact scoring.”
- Create and optimize nurturing workflows in the CRM.
- Responsible for the marketing team’s technological tools:
- Manage the technological tools as a marketing expert (ZohoCRM, Zoho Campaign, ZohoSales IQ, Brizo, etc.)
- Identify, evaluate and implement MarTech tools to support department objectives.
- Implement processes, reporting and training regarding our tools.
- Maintain the bridge between the website and the CRM to follow up on our lead sources.
- Provide technical support to the marketing team (CRM tools, Sales IQ, LMS)
- Ensure optimal performance of marketing emails by maintaining the accuracy, compliance and segmentation of the company database.
You have the following ingredients
- A university degree in business administration, marketing or any other relevant field.
- Project management experience.
- Experience in setting up complex campaign tracking using Google tag manager, Google analytics, CRM and conversion pixels.
- Solid knowledge of CRM and marketing automation.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting.
- Knowledge of the restaurant industry (an asset).
The cherry on the sundae
- Be analytical.
- Be a good communicator in English and French.
- Be disciplined, organized and methodical.
- Be attentive to detail.
- Be motivated by achieving concrete results.
- Have a strong interest in technologies and the restaurant industry.
- Be a team player and want to collaborate in the company’s success.
- Manage priorities and stress well.
Why join UEAT now?
- Participate in the growth and success of a Quebec company that will conquer the world by helping restaurants
- Accelerate your career (rewarding career path, self-improvement, continuous education, opportunity for advancement)
- Enjoy a work/life balance (group insurance, flexible schedule, ability to work both in the office and at home)
- Being part of a close-knit team that’s like a family
- Being in the coolest offices in Quebec City (open-plan office space, onsite exercise room, game room, massage therapy room, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time, permanent