We are looking for passionate and ambitious candidates ready to make life easier for restaurateurs around the world.
- Sell UEAT solutions to restaurant chain leads from SDRs or marketing;
- Perform demonstrations and act as a consultant, coach and challenger with influencers in restaurant chains;
- Ensure constant, innovative and intelligent lead nurturing with your prospect/lead database and the various influencers in restaurant chains in order to convert as much as possible into opportunities and deals;
- Collaborate with key members of the sales and marketing teams to develop lead nurturing strategies;
- Use sales tools, such as Zoho CRM, PandaDoc, Google Suite or another, to communicate and archive customer data;
- Educate customers about UEAT and the reasons to have online ordering tools;
- Present UEAT and answer questions and objections from prospects/leads;
- Sell and meet sales performance KPIs in outbound mode.
- Minimum 4 years of sales experience, including at least 1 in a call centre environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- B2B sales, call centre sales, high volume call sales, experience in SaaS technology/software product sales is an asset;
- Be positive, persistent, resourceful, autonomous, versatile and meticulous;
- Be a closer.
- Focussed on achieving results, regardless of the effort required;
- See a refusal as an opportunity;
- Manage priorities and stress well;
- Have a strong interest in technology, be resourceful and curious;
- Be a team player and want to be a part of the company’s success .
Why join UEAT?
- Participate in growth and success in a dynamic work environment and a start-up atmosphere that will conquer the world;
- Work in the most exciting offices in Québec City;
- Get access to a gym at all times directly in the office;
- Free coffee, snacks, fruit and more;
- Be part of an extraordinary project and growth;
- Flexible hours;
- Education encouraged by management;
- Management always open to new ideas and happy hour activities.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Application formSee all available positions