We are looking for passionate and ambitious candidates ready to make life easier for restaurateurs around the world.
Tasks & responsibilities
Execute and coordinate prospecting initiatives (outbound campaigns) with restaurant chains in Canada and the United States
Schedule meetings with prospects so that they continue to advance in the sales cycle
Communicate in an engaging manner with potential customers in order to make an appointment (in attempt to not oversell, immediately provide pricing or any similar information without qualifying customers first)
Participate in the development of creative and effective lead generation initiatives.
Follow up on potential prospects and develop relationships
Document interactions with prospects in the company’s CRM (Zoho)
Maintain regular communication with Sales Managersand Sales Execs in various territories
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ideally, you have knowledge of the SaaS world and an interest in selling technological products
- You are positive, persistent, resourceful, autonomous, versatile and meticulous
- Focussed on achieving results, regardless of the effort required;
- See a refusal as an opportunity;
- Manage priorities and stress well;
- Have a strong interest in technology, be resourceful and curious;
- Be a team player and want to be a part of the company’s success.
Why join UEAT now?
- Participating in the growth and success of a Quebec company that will conquer the world by helping restaurateurs;
- Accelerating your career (enjoy a rewarding career path, self-improvement, continuing education, and opportunity for advancement);
- Enjoying a work/life balance (group insurance, flexible schedule, ability to work both in the office and at home);
- Being part of a close-knit team that’s like a family (we’re always open to new ideas and activities for our social events);
- Being in the coolest offices in Quebec City (open-plan office space, onsite exercise room, games room, massage therapy room, etc.).
Job Type: Full-time, permanent