We are looking for passionate and ambitious candidates ready to make life easier for restaurateurs around the world.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Develop and implement test plans
- Find the weaknesses of digital products, categorize them, communicate them and oversee their fixes
- Document the improvements made
- Communicate continuously with the Development and Implementation team.
- Provide quality assurance oversight on several projects simultaneously
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position and field
- Ability to propose test scenarios and analyze functionalities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with tools such as JIRA
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French
- The following skills are assets:
- Basic knowledge of API testing (with Postman)
- Follow-up testing (telemetry)
- Knowledge of debugging and monitoring tools (Redux Devtools, Sentry).
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Technical skills
- A thirst for learning
- IT experience (an asset)
- Demonstrate diplomacy
- Be curious and resourceful
- Be a team player and want to help make the company successful
- Manage priorities and stress well
Why join UEAT now?
- Participate in the growth and success of a Quebec company that will conquer the world by helping restaurateurs
- Accelerate your career (enjoy a rewarding career path, self-improvement, opportunity for advancement)
- Enjoy a work/life balance (group insurance, flexible schedule, ability to work both in the office and at home)
- Be part of a close-knit team that’s like a family (we’re always open to new ideas and activities for our social events)
- Be in the coolest offices in Quebec City (open-plan office space, onsite exercise room, game room, massage therapy room, etc.).
Job Type: Full-time, permanent