We are looking for passionate and ambitious candidates ready to make life easier for restaurateurs around the world.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Define various product development mandates directly with our partners and customers enabling UEAT to achieve its growth objectives;
- Write clear specifications for our development team;
- Ensure that deadlines are met for the delivery of new features;
- Validate that developments are in line with expectations;
- Create the marketing collateral for each innovation in collaboration with the marketing team (brochures, release & application notes, presentations, etc.);
- Meet with customers/partners to support the sales force and conduct surveys (VoC);
- Perform competitive and technological intelligence.
- Completed studies in engineering, business intelligence, marketing, administration or other relevant field;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency in English and French (both spoken and written) at an advanced level;
- Knowledge of REST and XML API architecture and programming, C #, Java (an asset);
- Knowledge of the restaurant industry (an asset).
- Have a strong interest in technology, be resourceful and curious;
- Be a team player and want to contribute to the company’s success;
- Be motivated by achieving concrete results;
- Demonstrate good management of priorities and stress;
- Be creative and proactive;
- Be a good communicator, negotiator and leader;
- Have a capacity for strategy and a global vision.
Why join UEAT now?
- Participate in the growth and success of a Quebec company that will conquer the world by helping restaurateurs;
- Accelerate your career (enjoy a rewarding career path, self-improvement, continuing education, and opportunity for advancement);
- Enjoy a work/life balance (group insurance, flexible schedule, ability to work both in the office and at home);
- Be part of a close-knit team that’s like a family (we’re always open to new ideas and activities for our social events);
- Be in the coolest offices in Quebec City (open-plan office space, onsite exercise room, games room, massage therapy room, etc.).
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Application formSee all available positions