We are looking for passionate and ambitious candidates ready to make life easier for restaurateurs around the world.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Optimize menus for existing clients in order to improve the Customer Experience and the average order;
- Validate the quality of the menus before they are uploaded and suggest improvements to the implementation team;
- Identify best practices for menu optimization;
- Identify internal menu creation standards;
- Train the team on best practices and standards.
- DEC or a combination of training and/ or relevant experience;
- Experience or interest in the restaurant industry (a strong asset);
- Competence in drafting procedures;
- Proficiency in English and French (written and spoken) at an advanced level;
- Relevant experience required in customer service;
- Mastery of the Google Drive suite (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Mail).
- Attentive to detail;
- Be a foodie;
- Be resourceful and perseverant;
- Be a dedicated and collaborative team player;
- Have an analytical mind;
- Demonstrate autonomy, discipline, meticulousness and organization;
- Perform well under pressure;
- Provide good customer service.
Why join UEAT now
- Participating in the growth and success of a Quebec company that will conquer the world by helping restaurateurs;
- Accelerating your career (enjoy a rewarding career path, self-improvement, continuing education, and opportunity for advancement);
- Enjoying a work/life balance (group insurance, flexible schedule, ability to work both in the office and at home);
- Being part of a close-knit team that’s like a family (we’re always open to new ideas and activities for our social events);
- Being in the coolest offices in Quebec City (open-plan office space, onsite exercise room, games room, massage therapy room, etc.).
Job type : Full-time, permanent
Application formSee all available positions