We are looking for passionate and ambitious candidates ready to make life easier for restaurateurs around the world.
- Develop, test and maintain various software systems for the restaurant industry;
- Ensure completion and monitoring of objectives and deliverables with the team;
- Serve as a facilitator and technical resource person for the team;
- Carry out quality compliance checks;
- Participate in team planning (sprints);
- Add functionality to our API;
- Map changes to data models;
- Integrate visuals according to responsive mock-ups;
- Write unit tests, integrations and end-to-end tests following the test pyramid;
- Analyze user scenarios and task acceptance criteria;
- Review your colleagues’ code;
- Implement new industry standards as part of the development process;
- Be part of an important technological change in the restaurant industry.
- Knowledge of a statistically-typed backend language (.net Core, C#, JAVA);
- Knowledge of frontend frameworks (React, Angular, Vue, etc.);
- Knowledge of database structures (SQL Server);
- Ability to write unit tests;
- Knowledge of source management (Git);
- Knowledge of GraphQL.
- Bachelor degree in Software/Computer Engineering;
- 3 to 8 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency in English and French (written and spoken) at an advanced level (an asset);
- Knowledge of the restaurant industry (an asset).
- Excellent learning ability;
- Dedication to a job well done;
- Ability to accept and issue constructive criticism.
Why join UEAT?
- Participate in growth and success in a dynamic work environment and a start-up atmosphere that will conquer the world;
- Work in the most exciting offices in Québec City;
- Get access to a gym at all times directly in the office;
- Free coffee, snacks, fruit and more;
- Be part of an extraordinary project and growth;
- Flexible hours;
- Education encouraged by management;
- Management always open to new ideas and happy hour activities.
Application formSee all available positions