We are looking for passionate and ambitious candidates ready to make life easier for restaurateurs around the world.
The flavors of your week
- Orchestrate the complete buyer’s journey of potential customers on our digital channels. Check current processes and identify gaps in the current strategy;
- In collaboration with an external agency, establish and manage our investments in digital advertising, in particular Google Ads (search and display) and advertising on social media;
- Maintain a tool for web content analysis and efficiency (GA4, Zoho and Hotjar);
- Collaborate with an external agency as well as our marketing and product development teams to perfect SEO and plan new visitor journey tracking campaigns;
- Create demand and engagement on our website at different stages in the customer journey;
- Personalize and automate the flow to move the customer through the sales funnel;
- Analyze data for continuous process improvement and targeting new market segments;
- Analyze reports that track our digital marketing program’s ROI throughout the sales cycle in Zoho;
- Work closely with our marketing and sales teams as well as partners to conduct effective lead gen campaigns.
You have the following ingredients
- A university degree in business administration, marketing or any other relevant field;
- 5 to 7 years of experience with proven results;
- Proven experience in developing digital channels to target and re-engage strategic accounts in groups or individually;
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Be a team player and have the skills to mobilize and lead internal and external collaborators towards the achievement of objectives;
- Have extensive experience in monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) and analyzing dashboards to track campaigns and process reports;
- Be an expert in SEO, SEM, Google Ads, email campaigns, digital advertising and on social media;
- Ability to work well under pressure and under tight deadlines;
- Possess excellent skills in presenting complex concepts to a new audience;
- Have the skills to work with multidisciplinary teams.
The cherry on the Sundae
- Participate in the growth and success of a Quebec company that will conquer the world by helping restaurateurs
- Accelerate your career (enjoy a rewarding career path, self-improvement, opportunity for advancement)
- Enjoy a work/life balance (group insurance, flexible schedule, ability to work both in the office and at home)
- Be part of a close-knit team that’s like a family (we’re always open to new ideas and activities for our social events)
- Be in the coolest offices in Quebec City (open-plan office space, onsite exercise room, game room, massage therapy room, etc.).
- Possibility to work remote
Job Type: Full-time, permanent