We are looking for passionate and ambitious candidates ready to make life easier for restaurateurs around the world.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Recover overdue transactions within established deadlines
- Establish and maintain customer service to ensure compliance with payment terms and solve problems
- Refer any account(s) that may become bad debt to your immediate supervisor
- Document each file in accordance with the company’s procedures
- Create customer files in the accounting system
- Invoice implementation costs and other ad-hoc services
- Collect missing information from customers (debit form, billing method, etc.).
- A DEC or a combination of relevant training and/or experience
- Experience or interest in the restaurant industry (a strong asset)
- Proficiency in English and French (written and spoken) at an advanced level
- Relevant customer service experience required
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in the Google Drive suite (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Mail)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (intermediate level)
- Have impeccable customer service
- Strong negotiation skills
- Attentive to detail
- Be recognized for your analytical skills, meticulousness, versatility and teamwork
- Have an excellent sense of responsibility and respect for deadlines
- Be enthusiastic and a quick learner
Why join UEAT now?
- Participate in the growth and success of a Quebec company that will conquer the world by helping restaurateurs
- Accelerate your career (enjoy a rewarding career path, self-improvement, opportunity for advancement)
- Enjoy a work/life balance (group insurance, flexible schedule, ability to work both in the office and at home)
- Be part of a close-knit team that’s like a family (we’re always open to new ideas and activities for our social events)
- Be in the coolest offices in Quebec City (open-plan office space, onsite exercise room, game room, massage therapy room, etc.).
Job Type: Full-time, permanent